Advocating For Injured Clients In Southern California
The lawyers at Berman More Gonzalez, Attorneys at Law, work diligently to help clients recover the compensation they deserve following injury-related accidents. Serving Orange County for more than 25 years, our personal injury and workers' compensation attorneys offer guidance based upon a proven record of success in and out of the courtroom.
For your free consultation with a skilled attorney, please give us a call at 714-602-5817.
As a client in either a personal injury or workers' compensation case, you will work closely with an experienced Santa Ana attorney who can fully address all of your concerns. Whether you are acting on behalf of a loved one who suffered a catastrophic injury or wrongful death, or you have been injured due to someone else's negligence, it is important to call today to get the information, legal counsel and support you need to maximize your rightful compensation.
What Makes Our Law Firm Different?
At the Santa Ana law office of Berman More Gonzalez, Attorneys at Law, our practice is focused entirely on personal injury and workers' compensation cases. We take pride in our proven record of success helping clients with a diverse range of injury cases. Our attorneys have the experience, the resources and the knowledge to be effective in both personal injury and workers' compensation.
Whether a loved one has suffered a life-changing injury or you have been denied proper medical attention following a car accident or work-related injury, you deserve full protection under the law. Our team is strongly committed to helping clients get the compensation they deserve.
Put Experience And A Record Of Success On Your Side
Accidents happen every day. Whether those accidents occur as a result of wrongdoing, negligence or even a moment's distraction, it is important to know that there are laws designed to protect you. Rely on our law firm for your representation. Our attorneys have built their careers on providing the best legal advice to our clients. We are fully prepared to assist you in a wide variety of cases, including:
- Workers' compensation. We understand how overwhelming it can be for injured workers to deal with the aftermath of an accident. Whether you are dealing with a construction accident, electrocution, lifting injury, fall or scaffolding collapse, our attorneys will guide you through every step of the process.
- Personal injury. Unfortunately, insurance companies do not always have your best interests in mind. At Berman More Gonzalez, Attorneys at Law, we pledge to do everything in our power to help you obtain the compensation you need while you recover from your injury, whether it involves a motor vehicle accident, premises liability, defective product, nursing home abuse or professional sports injury.
- Serious injuries. A serious injury can change your life. When the worst happens, you need a lawyer on your side who is dedicated to helping you obtain the maximum compensation. Our experienced attorneys can assist you with a range of cases, including wrongful death, spinal cord injuries, paralysis, brain injuries, ankle injuries and burns.
The Benefit Of Working With Experienced Trial Lawyers
Success in car accident, personal injury and workers' compensation cases is built on the foundation of knowledge and experience. In today's legal climate, injured individuals cannot trust that insurance companies have their best interests in mind. Changing government regulations and the denial of previously commonplace medical benefits necessitate having a skilled lawyer by your side to protect your rights. Keith More has been practicing law for 25 years and is dedicated to getting his clients the largest settlement possible. At Berman More Gonzalez, Attorneys at Law, our clients can expect:
- Free initial consultations
- Contingency fees — there are no fees unless we obtain compensation for you
- Experience in all personal injury and workers' compensation matters
- Phone calls returned promptly and politely
- Personal face-to-face meetings with attorneys Keith More and José Gonzalez
- Services offered in Spanish, when needed
- An attorney who understands how concurrent personal injury and workers' compensation cases must be handled
Attorney Keith More has been selected three times as the Orange County Workers' Compensation Trial Lawyer of the Year and has been listed in the 2010 Southern California Super Lawyers publication, as well as a listing in Lawdragon. He has served as an executive board member for the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association and has been an active leader in the Orange County Bar. In 2008, Keith was the president of the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association.
Attorney José Gonzalez is a true American success story. He is a first-generation Mexican-American who began his career as a legal assistant with our firm in 1992. By working full time and attending law school at night, he worked his way up and is now a partner at the firm. Mr. Gonzalez vigorously protects his clients' best interests in cases involving personal injury and workers' compensation. In addition to his work at our firm, he is also the president of the Hispanic Bar Association, and he co-chairs the Orange County Bar Association Workers' Compensation section.
Call Now — Talk To An Attorney About Your Accident
It costs nothing to find out how to protect your right to full and fair compensation when you or your family has suffered. To schedule a free consultation, contact the lawyers at Berman More Gonzalez, Attorneys at Law, by phone at 714-602-5817 or send us a message online.
Se Habla Español